Monday, December 28, 2009

Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

Ok. I think I found my soulmate or someone who totally gets me. The bad thing is he is a guy from my space and we have never met before. We've only messaged each other .He's so amazing on the inside. We're in love and dying to meet each other, but his page is full of not fully dressed girls and that bothers me. I don't know what to do...where would be a safe and not so awkward place to meet? Where should we meet so he can get the idea I'm a nice girl????HELP! Is meeting someone from myspace even a good idea no matter how great soul the guy has???



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

a coffee shop maybe.....lots of other people



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

NO ... YOU DO NOT MEET PEOPLE FROM MYSPACE. A lot of the people on MySpace lie about who they are, and they are freaks who want to hurt you.



I didn't even read the details. The title was enough to answer this question.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

no. people lie, you never know who he could actually be. dont meet him. ever.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

um...meeting a person you talked to on myspace is not really that "great"...but if you really want to meet him go to a place with lots of people...never be alone with him the first time you meet



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! never meet anyone from myspace if you don't even have a mutual friend. haven't you heard of those news stories with children getting raped/kidnapped/murdered?!?!?!? YOU WILL BE THE NEXT. why would u even think of meeting somebody like that!! HE IS A PREDATOR. stay away!!!!!



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

you need to go to a public place, ie: bowling or the mall. Try to work it so that maybe a group of your friends happens to be going to the same place that you are going.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

Meeting someone from myspace is risky. You never know what your gonna get. Sometimes the person you think your talking to isnt who they say they are. I would be cautious. Definitly meet somewhere public. If you havent started phone conversations. Maybe you should try that before actually meeting him. But definitly take your time, if your both as interested as you say you are. Then neither of you should have a problem waiting a little bit longer. Just be carefull there is alot of weirdo's out there pretending to be something there not. He may be one of them. He says he accepts you and understand you and knows your not some silly ho, but at the same time has tons of other girls on his myspace that are mostly naked. So he may be lying.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

Um no.. do you want to get stolen......... crazy girl! How old r ya?



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

ok im gonna tell you something then you should really read!



ive met people off of myspace, many people, typically in public places.



and i met my ex-fiance' over myspace at a coffee shop. if you like the person i say go for it, but make sure you do it in a public place, like a restaraunt.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

A couple things trouble me with this:



1) you have only chattet on myspace, talk on the phone before you meet and see where it goes from there.



2) the naked girls on the website-- probably a player.



3) If you decide to meet him do it in a public place, like starbucks and during the daytime, and take your own car. Tell atleast one good friend where you will be, give her his myspace address as well as his phone number and first and last name.



This person is a stranger and there is a lot of creepies out there. Don't compromise your safety.



I have meet a few people from myspace and they looked a lot different then they did online. They were not how I precieved them to be. Sometimes when you only know some details about a person your mind seems to make up the rest which leads people to think that person is the one. Be careful and reconsider meeting him especially since he has a lot of the naked chicks on his page. He sounds kind of scumy.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

It's a very bad idea; however do NOT go to the MALL! People are in their own little worlds and will not pay any attention to what's going on around them. I would suggest a busy place, but not a place with people rushing around. How about a restaurant? Have a friend pick you up ( you do not want to walk outside with a guy- he could very easily push you into the car and take advantage of you). Have your friend pick you up at the door- AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET HIM DRIVE YOU ANYWHERE! He may seem very nice, but that is not a difficult act to pull off.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

Do not go and meet him. For starters, how do you know he is amazing on the inside? You have not even met him yet. For all you know he is a 400 pound fat pig who is a rapist and or pedophile. Or, maybe he is a nice looking young guy, but so was Ted Bundy. What Ted did to girls was not nice though. Lucky for the world we didn't have chat/dating sites when he awas stalking, raping and killing young girls. That would have made it way to easy. When you are on-line you can say whatever you want. You can be whoever you want. If he is already doing things that you don't like (girls on his website) and you have not even met him, I do not understand how you can think he is your soul-mate. If he is a good person than anywhere is a good place to meet. If he is bad than there is no good place to meet. It is not a chance I would take. I hope you think about it before you do it. If you do meet him, be sure that someone knows you are going to meet him and where you are going to meet him. Use your big brain. Don't trust your life and your dignity with someone you don't know.



Where would be safe to meet a guy from myspace I have never met?

I think it is OK to meet a guy from myspace but if you do I would meet him in a very public place make sure there are alot of people around and what ever you do don't take the guy back to your house I would wait a long time before letting him know where you live

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting