Friday, December 25, 2009

Help e out. URGENT..Not looking for rude comments..Its about true love?

2 years ago,I saw this girl..I was looking at her..She noticed me looking at her and she started looking at me too..Its was very intense...Whenever she'd look at me,I'll look but I'd also turn away..Whenever I'd look at her she'll look but she'd also turn away...She's the most prettiest person...I smiled at her once but she didn't smile back.. But When I was leaving,She waved and smiled(ALMOST GOING TO CRY)..cuz she knew that she'll never see me again...What does this mean????Please helpppppppp.Thank you..She constantly kept looking at me..I was looking at her too



I saw her photo today and started to cry...



Its been 2 years and I've not forgotten her......



I declare now, I will give my life for her. And if she fails to come to me, I know some part of me will surely die



Listen up,Venessa wherever you are,...I will always love you!



Btw,Im a girl too



She'll be my first and last love.I'll not love anyone else.



I just know her first name...I don't know her last. Ive tried finding her on Facebook %26amp; myspace but I cant find her cuz they're millions of Venessa's.



Its true love. Its not about phsical connection or anything



I love her for who she is.



No rude comments please.



I know,I'd rather find another girl



And there are plenty of girls who're wanting to date me..



But,I just love her...



Just her



Help e out. URGENT..Not looking for rude comments..Its about true love?

I will try my best on this one, because no one else is answering it, but it is difficult.



Remember the book Moby Dick? I read about half of it. About 100 pages into the book, I remember thinking that no simple sailor thinks this in depthly. This is why I did not care for the book. Life is not truely lived like that.



Reread what you have written. Do you see anything similar?



Also, do not sell yourself out so short. Have fun with your life and do not take life so seriously. Loosen up and have some fun. Laugh a little.



Good luck.



Help e out. URGENT..Not looking for rude comments..Its about true love?

are you a "bi" or "lesbiaN?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting