Monday, December 28, 2009

Relation ship problem GUYS AND GIRLS <33 plzz thanksss?

me and this guy are always on and off. he broke up with me beacause it summer.. and i know he still loves me and stuff, and i got transfered to his school, so ill be in the same school with him after summer. i need help. i dont knnow how to jusst start talking to him again cuz at the moment we dont really talk. thats how we always are. then one of us starts a conversation. i wanna think of something funny n cute to say to him about how we dont talk. and guys.. if someone says they wanna break up because none of his friends have girls and that he just wants to have fun.. what does that mean? hes over me? or he just wants to have fun and be a "guy" lol what are signs that he still likes me? i mean he stilll stalks my myspace. and always checks my away messages on aol



im thinking of just laying back and just say a few hellos and just kissing him when school starts. guys would u be freaked if it was the first girl that you actually loved? cuz i know he loves me. thers no question but ya



Relation ship problem GUYS AND GIRLS %26lt;33 plzz thanksss?

Do you know what's your problem is, you are living in your own thoughts, you dont want to believe that he is just tring to flirt with you. Please dont mind its just my view.



most of boys just want to have a girl friend, jst for fun.



do u know acctualy wat's love is all about------ask me.



Relation ship problem GUYS AND GIRLS %26lt;33 plzz thanksss?

I started dating a guy in the 8th grade and the relationship went a lot like your talking about for about 10 years. Yes, we both loved each other a lot. It never got any better. So I finally stood my ground and told him I wasn't going to be treated like this and I broke up with him for good. Well, I saw him again about 10 years after that and guess what? He was married and had a son and he was still going out with his buddies and alternating between living with his wife and his girlfriend (and no telling who else he was sleeping with between them). My advice to you is to let him go, no matter how hard it is, and find someone that wants to be with you in a normal relationship because in the end these kind of guys aren't worth it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting