Friday, December 25, 2009

Love is confusing. What should I do?

There is a girl that I go crazy about, her name is Nadia...but I cannot talk to her. I started liking her since I was 11 when I could not talk to girls. Now I got the charisma to talk to girls but I cannot talk to her. There was another girl that I liked, her name is Vika(Victoria) and hung out with her and it was normal. But I am now 16(almost) and still crazy about Nadya and I don't know what to do. I know girls are good at that stuff and I am willing to hear a reply from anyone. I mean should I make a fake myspace account of a girl and tell her there is a guy(me) that likes her so she would know who it is(me again). or what?



I mean this is like considered real love...hope that didn't sound corny.



Love is confusing. What should I do?

yea y dont u try that..



make an account and talk to her like a girl...



but dont be in a hurry to tell her about it.. she'd get freaked out cos she doesnt kno u an all(i mean on the fake girl ID)...first try being friends from your fake ID...



after that try telling her abt it



tell her the truth once she starts going out with u..I'm sure she wont mind it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting