Monday, December 28, 2009

I am stilll in love?

my boyfriend of 2 months broke up with me a while ago, we got back together for like a week a month ago but i never stopped loving him and i probably never will. he says he doesnt like or love me anymore he shows all the signs that he does we have 2 classes together and he stares at me the whole time in both of them. im not really smart so i have to get extra help after school its open to anyone and the days i do he always gets detention or ends up there and says he doesnt know why. all of his friends keep asking me if i still like him. and when ever i have something written on my hand he will keep reading it. if he still likes me why doesnt he ask me out, he knows i still love him. also theres another girl hes been flirting with and shes on her top on myspace and he usually does that before he asks someone out. idk what to do i cant see him go out with another girl again. DONT TELL ME TO MOVE ON!



I am stilll in love?

i wont TELL u to move on.. BUT.. i ask u why u STAY on this guy? clearly, he doesn't want u... he' s made that apparent.. .u said so urself. he is talking to someone else to.. u know this. the reason why he stares in class.. cause YOU'RE STARING.. he knows u still want him.. and u've clearly blurted that out on more then one occasion, and to his friends.. which is absoultely horrible. and there's NO WAY u can love someone after being with them for two months... no way... and if u really feel u are... then i think u should seek help. not saying to move on..... but.. i'm saying don't waste ur time.



I am stilll in love?

well hun some of them you don't just get over i still have feelings for someone who i dated over 2 years ago....it sounds like you're kinda young so you'll have plenty of time to find someone who really knows how to express himself. and honestly maybe you will get back together sounds to me like he still has a little something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting