Friday, December 25, 2009

I need a BF!?

Okay so everyone wants to say "You're just 14, slow down and don't worry about a boyfriend right now," pero I want one. Everybody has a sweet boyfriend. I see girls around my school holding hands and hugginf their boyfriends and I have no one. Boys have how much they love their girls on the Myspace and I'm sitten there with no one tellin me they love me but my BFF Cynthia. I think I'm bonita pero no one else does I guess. What to do? Ayuda por favor!



I need a BF!?

You really should stop talking in Spanish, this is the USA and our language is ENGLISH. You are only 14 and you have a lot of time left to get a boyfriend, you need to pay attention to your studies and graduate and THEN get a job so that you can pay your bills. If you keep thinking the way you are, you will end up pregnant and on welfare with the boys liking you even less than they do now.



I need a BF!?

Even not so good looking and sexy girls can afford to have a boyfriend, probably its not the time yet for you to have one, just focus on your strengths a good traits, no one knows.... MR. Right might be lurking around the corner



I need a BF!?

what do you want one of those for tie you down cramp your mojo be cool be yourself but most of all be happy and you will be fighting them off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting