Friday, December 25, 2009

I have a difficult boy situation...?

Ok, so I was going out with this guy for 8 months and we really loved eachither then I kissed another guy and he found out so we broke up and then we got back together and he was still angry so we broke up again and then we got back together 'cus we really missed eachother and while we were going out during this period he had that he likes girls written on his myspace a few times and had mostly girl friends and had me last on his top"4" with some of his ex girlfriends before me so we brokeup and my parents hate his guts which made it even easier to break up and now we were talking about us and we both obviously have feelings for eachother so I dont know what to do with him if I see him should I give in and get phisycal or should I try not to deal w/ him as much and now on his myspace he has I AM SINGLE and I LOVE GIRLS he seems like such a man whore but I love him and I knowhe loves me?



I have a difficult boy situation...?

move on chica its stupid to stay with him



I have a difficult boy situation...?

Get a new Boy freind. Move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have a difficult boy situation...?

move on.



I have a difficult boy situation...?

Stay away!!!



I have a difficult boy situation...?

cool kid said it. I second that. Also get your head on straight and quit playing games with looser guys like him. Get out there and get a real man. yeesh these teens these days.



I have a difficult boy situation...?

That's not love. That's being unable to let go of your comfort zone.



I have a difficult boy situation...?

wow im kinda in a very similar relationship. Except hes the one that hooked up with another girl..and i've been here still by his sidee cuz i really luv him. DONT you just hate myspace? i canceled mine b/c i hated those girls that would leave him messages n hell message back.



cancel yours



Wut u dont know Can't hurt u! and hes prolly doin on purpose to get u jealous



I have a difficult boy situation...?

i thnik u should forget him...move on and fond someone else..the pond is full of fish(or so they say).



I have a difficult boy situation...?

u need to try and move on either that or ya'll will get back together and u will get hurt in the process



I have a difficult boy situation...?

once you cheat...it's hard to ever have a normal relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting