Monday, December 28, 2009

I think I'm falling in love with him,but I'm afraid of either of us getting hurt. what sho

I recenlty met thsi guy at college. We've been talking about EVERYTHING since we've met. Philosphy,religion,secrets,hopes,dreams,... have so many views in common.we even finish each others sentences.The problems are that we've only known each other for like a month and a half,he hangs out with a lot of people that i don't like,he comes from an abusive family (i do too,but unlike most ppl i've learnt to deal with my past im nto toally shure yet if he has)I also think that we need to focus on our studies,plus we're too young to understand hwo to handle a relationship (Were 18)On his myspace he has alot of girls on there and has a list of qualities he wnast in a gf,which makes me wonder if hes a player,but I never see him with other girls and i see him very often.I don't fall in love very easily though,I can read ppl very easily and i will say he strikes me as so diff then everybody else he knows things that most ppl don't hes quite an intellectual like me.I want him so badly but im scared



I think I'm falling in love with him,but I'm afraid of either of us getting hurt. what should i do?

I don't know what can i say, but i think you'll have a trying, because you're young,never get up?



I think I'm falling in love with him,but I'm afraid of either of us getting hurt. what should i do?

love is something beautiful, and true. You are young, and that does raise lots of red flags for falling in love, but love has no age requirement to be genuine. I fell in love at 18, and now that I am older, I know it was love. Sometimes we think were in love but when youre older, you laugh. Look honey, take it slow. Dont do anything you dont want to do. If something makes you happy, be happy, is something makes you sad, be sad. If he asks you out, say yes. If he doesnt, and you want to ask him ask him. Wow if I was 18 again, I sware I would have taken more risks. The one thing about love, it happends. Just go with the flow of everythingm and if there is something suspiscious, dont ignore it, figure it out. Dont be in denial about a damned thing. Dont regret a thing!Be smart and be a woman. If you have been talking for such a long time, start to treat him like a boyfriend, but never assume he is. Then when you feel ready, ask him 'are we friends, because ive been feeling like "whatever it is you feel" for some time now'. And if he wnats to be your man, let him. Just keep it simple and true, and no one gets hurt.



I think I'm falling in love with him,but I'm afraid of either of us getting hurt. what should i do?

take a deep breath and jump. after you land you will realize, that yes he is a player, yes you are too young to get involved, yes you need to focus on your studies. yes you only wanted him, and yes what you thought was love, wasn't you just wanted him and yes you will be hurting.



when true loves happens, the person you fall in love with may be the devil himself and you will not care, all of the phylosophy, religion, secrets, and expectation, ie. qualities either of you may desire will fly out the window, and it will be bullshit.



and you should be scared, because in your mind he isn't right for you. when you love truely and freely, there is no fear, there is no regret, there isn't even a second thought. don't lie to yourself by weighing in the good and the bad, that isn't love that is compramising with your gut instinct. to thy self be true. do the thing you know deep down inside you shouldn't do but do it knowing what you are getting into.



player play they tell you every thing you want to hear, they will even repeat what you say twisted up a bit so it sounds like, "hey he really knows what he is talking about." i hope you aren't hunted game when you realize this.



best of luck



at 18 live life, finish school, don't let your desire control your actions. if you think you are in love remember two things one love requiers nurturing to grow, and two all the other girls on his my space. but before you take any of this to heart, find out if you are at least a prime canidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting