Monday, December 28, 2009

Im confused about this girl..and im falling in love?

Is she playing games?



im a girl and so is she...im in the closet...she's quite an open bi, but she has a bf, and isnt really talking about girls, but said in her myspace shes bi...anyway, i like her independence and smartness...she's shown she likes me as a friend at least...she asked me shyly if we could hang out, called me her buddy tho we we're not close, called me "my vincent", after my makeover, she said i look so good and kissed me on the cheek to greet me (tho its usual on girls)..the thing is when she asked for my #, she never called me back, she asked for my # twice...she has a bf tho...and ive seen her flirt with guys..how do i know if she likes me romantically, or a just playing bi?



PS I act and dress like an ordinary girl....



Im confused about this girl..and im falling in love?

I had a few girls who played a game at my last job where they pretended to be lesbians on Wednesday. It annoyed me, so I asked a couple of very butch lesbians that I know to come over on Wednesday and hit on them. That was the last Wednesday that they played the game. If you know a lesbian that you can get to hit on her in front of you so you can see the reaction, that may give you a clue of if she is playing or serious.



You could also go for it with her. If she likes you then you two may end up getting together. You may want to think of what the worst thing that can happen if she isn't serious. Chances are it is never that bad, but if you can accept the worst senario, then the benefits of it being for real are well worth the risk.



One thought that just came to me though, do you have a web page that she may have found that says that you are a lesbian?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting