Friday, December 25, 2009

Tiara Girls Show? Help me out here?

this girl on tiara girls Katarina Rea had a myspace, i need her pics because im geting my hair cut like hers soo if some one would help me find some pics i would love it



Thankz!!



Tiara Girls Show? Help me out here?

look the show up on google or her name, maybe the com[pany that owns the show?



Tiara Girls Show? Help me out here?

Do a myspace search with her first name (do not use the last name). If you remember the state and city she was from, use the zip code and narrow the name search down by miles. You can narrow it even more by excluding people who dont have pics on their profile. Although Katarina might be a common name you can narrow your search down tremendously by using the excluding profiles with no pics and using a zip code.



Tiara Girls Show? Help me out here?

I looked but she doesnt have one. I loved up Katarina Rea but nothing came up. sorry, i tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting