Monday, December 28, 2009

Ren Brown beautiful, I love you but will your questions ever stop?

You are one of the prettiest girls i have ever seen on Y!A. I thought you were fake until i saw your myspace page and talked to you on the phone. You used to be sweet.



WHAT HAPPENED?



I never thought that pretty people would feel the need to be so ugly. Your answers to pregnant women are offensive, I dont see how you could find this funny.



You talk about abortions, how much you hate babies, and yet you love your pets more than anything in this world? I didn't think that was possible..but apparently it is.



I am posting this to ask you to STOP. And to ask your imposters to STOP. I know SOMEWHERE within you you have a soul.



And even if you deny this, i still know that you do. Because the Ren Brown that i was lucky enough to meet was ALWAYS sweet. People never change. Thus, somewhere within you, is still the sweet girl that tons of people love.



JUST STOP WITH THE RUDENESS.



Ren Brown beautiful, I love you but will your questions ever stop?

Ahahahaha, nice to see "Ren Brown" being harassed for awhile. Seriously, I will PAY you to contact "Ren." Please, call her as many times as possible, leave her TONS of myspace comments, and always tell her how you feel about her! She deserves someone as nice as you.. :) Maybe the good will rub off on her, and even if it doesn't.....we can at least watch her freak out a little! YOU RULE!



Ren Brown beautiful, I love you but will your questions ever stop?

Amen! I agree. And her canned "You've had a miscarriage, Congratulations" for answers are really insensitive. I don't see why Yahoo hasn't banned her yet.



Ren Brown beautiful, I love you but will your questions ever stop?

I AGREE, HOW ANNONYING AND HEARTLESS IS THIS PERSON !!!! PEOPLE LIKE THAT NORMALLY HAVE NO LIFE AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO !! THEY NORMALLY THINK THEY ARE SO FUNNY AND HAVE TO SAY NASTY THINGS TO OTHERS TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN ..ONLY TO MAKE THEMSELFS FEEL BETTER IN SOME SICK WAY!



LETS REPORT IT .........



Ren Brown beautiful, I love you but will your questions ever stop?

Hey! Give us pregnant women her myspace link!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting