Monday, December 28, 2009

Kisss him? forget him? guys and girls HELP PLZ <33 thanksss?

me and this guy are always on and off. he broke up with me beacause it summer.. and i know he still loves me and stuff, and i got transfered to his school, so ill be in the same school with him after summer. i need help. i dont knnow how to jusst start talking to him again cuz at the moment we dont really talk. thats how we always are. then one of us starts a conversation. i wanna think of something funny n cute to say to him about how we dont talk. and guys.. if someone says they wanna break up because none of his friends have girls and that he just wants to have fun.. what does that mean? hes over me? or he just wants to have fun and be a "guy" lol what are signs that he still likes me? i mean he stilll stalks my myspace. and always checks my away messages on aol



im thinking of just laying back and just say a few hellos and just kissing him when school starts.guys would u be freaked if it was the first girl that you actually loved? cuz i know he loves me. thers no question, i koe



Kisss him? forget him? guys and girls HELP PLZ %26lt;33 thanksss?

Theres the fear of being hurt for him if he really loves you...its tough for guys to come to terms with the fact that they actually want to be in a deep relationship...and then if his love isnt reciprocated then he might see that as "wow i came on too strong and now she hates me" just go with some casual hellos..and he starts talking to you again than let him know that you wanna be with him...if that is what you really want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting