Friday, December 25, 2009

I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

My best friend fell in love with this guy on myspace! I supposdley had gotten a myspace so i could tell the guy good things about my friend and all. And i did! After like 2 weeks, my friend met the guy at our school which was a very weird concidence! The guy comes to my house and visits me he tells me he thought my friend was ugly and i can't really believe that! ummm...yeah he said he didn't want to have anything to do with her! He hasn't declared nor told me he likes me but i feel this certain attraction for him and i think he does too! Except he flirts with a lot of girls so that makes me more confused! My friend dosne't exactly know i started to like him! should i tell her and how??? Is it worth risking my friendship 4 that guy???? 'cause i care about my friend a lot and i don't know if she'll understand! but i do not want to b doing things behind her back! i need advice! But yeah sometimes i think my friend dosen't care about me 'cause she hangs out with my enemies at school



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

You all sound like you are in high school, so relationships are kind of useless and infantile at that time of your life, but anyway. You should just tell your friend. You can't help who you fall for, it just happens, especially in high school.



But seriously...that guy seems like a jerk. I wouldn't never want to date a guy that openly calls someone ugly, that is just mean. Even if he thinks it and he also said it about your friend. If a guy called my friend ugly I'd be defensive. As a friend I wouldn't want to be with a guy that will say something mean about my friend. That is just my opinion though.



And your "enemies", yeah...this is high school for sure. Anyway, those are your friends and you are her friend. Should she sacrifce her friends to be your friend? Aren't you sacrificing your friendship to date the guy she likes? You can't complain about her, if you are contemplating doing the same thing to her.



Hope I helped :D



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

tell her to her face



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

No guy (and this one sounds very 2-faced) is worth losing a friend over. The right guy wouldn't result in a situation like that. Besides, you seem a little young for all this anyway.....................



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

talk to your friend and ask if its ok if you pursue him...?maybe?



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

no, she will feel be trade since you got "her guy" and you stoled him from her....and this guys seems to be a guys that just dates and dumps and dosent take things seriously..so i would just keep my mind out of him and keep my friendship with my best friend



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

you need to decide who is more important to you. who will make you more happy in life. chances are if your in high school or middle school in about 4 years you wont even know or care about either of these people. so my advise is do what will make you happy. in this situation, live in the moment %26amp;%26amp; do whatever it takes to furfill your needs.



--- i wish you the best of luck



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

I'm sorry but i think this guy is a player. Don't go after him because:



A. It will wreck your friendship with your friend



B. Your heart might get broken by this guy.



Just don't do it. Find someone else out there who doesn't have so many playing characteristics.



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

my advice is don't take him seriously because i doubt that he would take a relationship seriously based on the information u gave us. tell your friend what he told you, or if the guy wants to have something with you, tell him to tell her that he likes you and tell him to ask her if she could help him get with you.



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

I think that if ur friend doesnt really care about u and hangs out with ur enemies, then u should be to worried about her feeling either. if u really like this guy, and he likes you, and he is a decent person then i think u should go for it. the reality is that it would be different if ur friend was more considerate about ur friendship, but since it appears she isn't t then too bad. you should definitely tell her that u kinda like the guy so it won't be a huge shock if she sees u guys together or hears about it from someone else. plus, u never know, maybe it wont be the end of ur friendship just cause u like this guy.. maybe she'll be a real friend and just be happy for you.



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

First of all you can't fall in love with someone over myspace. That is ridiculous. Second this just sounds like one big disaster. Neither the guy or your friend sound like good people.



I fell in love with the same guy my best friend likes! what am i supposed to do??

have him cloned,then you'll both be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting