Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace issues?

My bf and I have been having a lot of issues over myspace. We're in an LDR, things werent that great at one point (we werent realy together, i was seeing someone else) and his friend set up an account for him, he set to single and i dont want kids. BF kept telling me he loved me, he used myspace a lot at first, i see all his friends on there. Now we are back together strong, but it still says single, dont want kids. He doesnt use it much, but lately i've been bothered by some messages from girls. One was dating a friend of his, now i think she must like my bf. I looked at her friends page, they meantioned my bf, like, oh i saw Mike today. I really cant stand it! My bf is sick of arguing about it, he said i have nothing to worry about with anyone, he doesnt know why those girls were talking about him, etc...I'm so sick of myspace!!! I dont have one..



Myspace issues?

It probably means that he just hasn't changed that part of his myspace yet. The "single" "don't want kids" is the default when you make a myspace....he probably just hasn't filled that part out yet or doesn't know how to.



So arguing about girls he talks to on myspace, STOP IT!!! It makes you seem like a jealous person and guys do not like jealousy...plus, what does it matter...he's with you, not them. And SO WHAT if they like him....again, HE'S WITH YOU, NOT THEM.



Myspace issues?

Myspace + relationships = problems.



Myspace issues?

Just calmly talk to him about it, and tell him how you feel. If he respects you and your relationship, he prob will change it.



Myspace issues?

if ur having so many issues over my space then why dun u tell ur boyfriend to juss delete his account...



Myspace issues?

Honey if he is serious about being in a relationship with you for the long term, he should be willing to change his relationship status. If he doesn't, he better give you a very good reason why. And as for the kids thing, if he doesnt want kids, he doesn't want kids, and there really isn't much you can do about him putting that on there.



Myspace issues?

myspace is gay and it causing problems for every relationship. Suck it up and deal or ignore it or stop worrying about it. Its myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting