Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace?? can someone brake in and add friends to your myspace?

I閳ユ獡 21 boyfriend 27. Live 30mins apart, see each other at least once a week. Talk everyday. Been together for 6mons. Yesterday he asked me what I thought about us moving in together. And I told its a lot to think about. I would love to but my family is having some health problems right now and I really can閳ユ獩 move 30mins away right now. And he said that he understands that and we can wait its ok. Today I see his myspace page and there are 4 girls on there. I asked him about it and he said that he didn閳ユ獩 add them he has know idea how they got there. I want to believe him. I閳ユ獡 so in love with him and other than that I have no reason not to trust him. My question is閳ヮ毌s it possible that someone broke into his myspace page and added them? I know people can brake into your myspace page. It has happened to me more than once. But the only thing they ever do is sent emails or add commits. What do you think? Please Help.



Myspace?? can someone brake in and add friends to your myspace?

yeah they can do that they send email, comments, and they can add ppl to ur friends list... it happened to many a lot of times and is not even funny



Myspace?? can someone brake in and add friends to your myspace?

yes it can happen if someone gets a hold of your password, which happens a lot these days.



Myspace?? can someone brake in and add friends to your myspace?

yeah its possible but its also possible he added the 4 girls

1 comment:

  1. http://love-girls-myspace-fg.blogspot.com/2009/12/myspace-can-someone-brake-in-and-add.html

    ReplyDelete

 
shared hosting