Friday, December 25, 2009

What do you think! Love story!?

I fell inlove with this girl at myspace. Just by looking at her profile, I have not ever talk to this girl. She live in Texas I live in Calfornia, this has been going on for about a year now! I don't know whats wrong with me I try too forget her but I can't stop thinking about her.



I wrote her a email too tell her how I felt but I guess she got freak out! I always dream that one day I will meet her we will fall inlove, we will get marry and have a big happy family.



What do you think! Love story!?

i think your just getting ur hopes up



What do you think! Love story!?

thats kinda cute



but kinda creepy



What do you think! Love story!?

i can almost put myself in your shoes. you csn try sending one last email telling her you like her and if she doesnt like you at all its no problem. show kindness and dignity



What do you think! Love story!?

Maybe she thinks that u joking around or something and won't replay with you. you should try to get to know her first as a friend, then you can tell her your true feelings...hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting