Friday, December 25, 2009

What should I do? Crazy in love.?

I already asked this question, but I hope I can get more answers. Here is my problem:



There is a girl that I go crazy about, her name is Nadia...but I cannot talk to her. I started liking her since I was 11 when I could not talk to girls. Now I got the charisma to talk to girls but I cannot talk to her. There was another girl that I liked, her name is Vika(Victoria) and hung out with her and it was normal. But I am now 16(almost) and still crazy about Nadya and I don't know what to do. I know girls are good at that stuff and I am willing to hear a reply from anyone. I mean should I make a fake myspace account of a girl and tell her there is a guy(me) that likes her so she would know who it is(me again). or what?



I mean this is like considered real love...hope that didn't sound corny.



What should I do? Crazy in love.?

u r in love my friend u should see whether she loves u or not and then u should think to propose if she dosent love u then try and be good friends if ur love is true she will also fall in love with u or make her do love by acting that ur leaving the place or u can make her jealous by roaming or talking with a new girl friend i am having the same probs i too love a boy and b y these tricks i came to know in these days that he loves me and i am telling u he was too much jealous when i talked to another boy. ALL THE BEST !



What should I do? Crazy in love.?

ok, the whole fake myspace sounds kinda creepy. just ask her out. don't be scared, she'll probably be flattered. you can't expect her to make the first move if you never talk to her. just go up to her and ask her if she wants to see a movie or something. don't make it too intense, just something casual and fun. chances are she'll say yes, even if it's just for kicks. and who knows, after that, she may get to know you better... etc.



What should I do? Crazy in love.?

I am a girl. Your probably going to look at this answer and say, no i cant do that it will be to nerve racking. But honestly, even though it is nerve racking. Girls like when guys do this. Go up to the girl and talk to her for a while. Then ask her if she likes anyone. Then ask her who. If she does not tell you. Tell her that you like her. Then if she seems to like you back, ask her out. Good luck!



What should I do? Crazy in love.?

I think if you are honest she would find it flattering just let her know that you normally dont feel nervous around girls but you have had a crush on her since she was 11. tell her it sounds corny, but you wanted to let her know. see how she responds and if she likes you too then ask her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting