Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls- Am I Being Played?

I met this girl, and she wanted my number



we started to talk and turns out she started to like me



she said she liked my personality and how I talk to her



but we've only known each other for about a a month



anyway the other day she left me voicemail saying that she missed me and she loved me ? wth? and when i saw her myspace it said she loves another guy, and the whole thing? I havn't talked to her about it because i want her to tell me whats up? well today she told me she really wanted me bad, and wanted to know if we could be a couple? I'm a gentleman and so I dont know if to beleive her or what/ girls what should I do, I dont want to seem like a jerk but is she playing me, only serious answers. when she talks to me she sounds so sincere i just dont know what to make out of it? Yes or am I destined for heartbreak once again by a girl?



thanks in advacne.



Girls- Am I Being Played?

You are better off asking her about it? Are you sure she wasn't talking about you on myspace?



You haven't got anything to lose hun.



Good luck.



Girls- Am I Being Played?

whats on her myspace? i actually think that by what u have told me the guy she is talking about is YOU!



Girls- Am I Being Played?

Sorry, sweetie sounds like you being played. If her myspace says that she loves someone else, then she does.



I feel bad because it's woman like her that gives us good girls a bad reputation.



Move on, find someone that will love and care for you. Do not waste your time.



Good luck!



Girls- Am I Being Played?

i think your being played but that's just my opinion but a little advise don't wait on her to tell you whats up because i highly doubt she will, unless then guy came along today she has no reason why she hasn't told you whats up with him or whatever and if she is telling you and some other guy she loves you both then it sounds like



A: maybe she does really love you both ( i doubt it )



or



B: maybe she is just saying it to go out with you or something



or



C she is playing both the guys she suddenly claims to love and there may be like other guys beside you 2



so i would bring up the whole myspace thing and see what she says and take it from there........but if i was you i wouldn't take the chance of her hurting you because she seems to all ready be lying so far and you to are just friends, unless you knew about this other guy but i dunno maybe I'm wrong good luck



Girls- Am I Being Played?

Well in my personal opinion I would talk to her and tell her how you feel. Believe it or not a lot of women want honesty. That's what I would want from a guy. So just talk to her. If after talking to her about it you still feel like you are being played then end it before you get hurt



Girls- Am I Being Played?

Drop her ***. She's playing you she probably has a boyfriend on every damn site there is if she's doing this stuff. Not worth the heartache or worry..... I'm sorry your dealing with that tc. The right girl will come around just be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting