Monday, December 28, 2009

GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

What are you going to do if your boyfriend doesn't want to add you on his myspace just cause he doesn't want you messaging his friends. ANd then the worst part is he kept his profile private and you can't even see what's going on.



I was on his profile before but I personally deleted him because I caught him cheating on me through myspace. I messaged some girl from his profile before ( that's how I found out) It was a year ago and we just got back a couple of months ago. I still have doubts on him but I tested that he loves me. I love him but I don't think I can trust him.



Help! What should I do?



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

DELETE your myspace accounts - BOTH of you!



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

Sorry but if you cant trust him chances are that its not going to work out



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

I would brake up with him. He is obvioulsy up to something if he has his profile on private



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

um....dump him especially if he like is cheating on you...i mean do you really want another woman on him



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

i think you should talk to him ask him to let you on his myspace if he says no than askhim why be stern dont let him win tell him how you feel and he might just do the same.



good luck



GIRLS! - what are you going to do if...?

He is not treating you the way you deserve to be treated! He doesn't want you to have access to his profile because he is still messing around on myspace! You say you love him but you don't think you can trust him. And you shouldn't! He isn't being honest about what he is doing. You should leave this guy and find someone who is interested in you and you alone! You are worth so much more than this guy! Are you dating through myspace or have you been together in real life as well? Either way this guy is only hurting you and you do not need that one bit! Based on what you wrote I can tell that you are caring person. You deserve a better man who will love you and who won't make you question if he's cheating or not. Be strong and find a better man. You will be happier in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting