Friday, December 25, 2009

I AM SO IN LOVE!! but i dont want to get hurt. help me me??

alrite so basicaly i fell in love and was scared to talk to this girl, talked to her on myspace, found out her older brother was on the wrestling team, he is older than me. im a 10th grader (so is his sister) and hes a senior. she never noticied me last year, so i talked to her online for a little while during the summer. and this year she smiled at me and said hi a few times. but i told some one on the team that i had a crush on her,(BAD MISTAKE, i paid for that later) my friend told her brother, then he started buggen his sis about it, she started getting these notes in class,her brother tells her a bunch **** that is`nt true.they tell me that im "stalking her".and i mite be. i know where some of her classes are and where her locker(its right by mine)so now i dont know what to do.she doesnt smile at me unless i simle at her first,(she just does it back to be polite i guess)so ive worked up the nerve to say hi to her once or twice so now im lost... am i stalking her?how do i stop?What am I supposed to tell her? Should be nice or should I go tell her straight that I閳ユ獡 not doing this stuff and I didn閳ユ獩 write these notes her brother is an *** hole (CAUSE HE IS) that jerk harasses me everyday at wrestling, but during school he is nicer than most of my friends are to me. His sister is nothing like him. She is nice smart pretty a perfect 10, to me at least. People think she閳ユ獨 a dyke or a lesbian cause she plays sports. I think she might like me cause I catch her staring at me, but I just don閳ユ獩 know anymore. I cant just forget about her I閳ユ獫e liked her for to damn long to just give up like a little B*tch. (1 year to be exact. id appreciate it if you could help me out here. another thing is how after all this **** how will I ever get her to go out with me???? thanks



I AM SO IN LOVE!! but i dont want to get hurt. help me me??

first of all she wont like u if u kept on swearing. and isnt that story a little 2 long for me to read? anyway ingore her bro and sis. go talk to her one on one face to face. ask her out.u know if a person smile bak at u he or she dont do it cuz of being polite. i belive she treat u as a friend.



I AM SO IN LOVE!! but i dont want to get hurt. help me me??

Don't be a jerk, be positive about yourself %26amp; life, if u want to be with this girl then make a move. Forget



about the brother! If not move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting