Thursday, December 3, 2009

Check this We both are really I love but I betrayed her trust. Should she break up with me or work t

I am so in love with her and betrayed her trust. I posted a comment on another girls myspace page that had a mountain lion smoking a cigar and said smoken hot *****. 4 days later we found out my girl was pregnat. We had an abortion but have been having a hard time with that. We really didn't want to have it. But she has a hard time trusting me and also her sons father is in the picture. She is always with him. every night and if she don't go to see him he threatens her he is gonna come to our house and flip out. We have even caught him spying in our windows. We both really are in love with eachother But I have betrayed her trust. I don't even know why I did it. I feel so bad about it. I have since closed the myspace account cause I have no desire for anyone but her. I always just sit at home and wait for her to return. It drives me mad somtime but I really do believe she's in love with me. Actually I know she is. Do you think she should break up with me or try forgiving me.



Check this We both are really I love but I betrayed her trust. Should she break up with me or work things out?

I am having a little bit of trouble putting this in order, you and this girl, Live together, she has an ex she has a child with, he harrasses her and blackmails her into spending time with her, you and she got preggars and chose abortion for what ever reasons and you are having at least grief issuses over this if not regrets. You were living with her, having a relationship when you went on another girls my space page and made to say the least a very crude comment....



she found out about you cruising my space about the same time the ept stick turned pink or blue, which ever is positive for preggars, and a short time later you went together and the abortion was done...and you both have regrets about the abortion....



Now in the present time, she is going to see her childs father every night and you sit home in the place you share waiting for her to come home...



She has a hard time trusting GUYS since her sons Dad is an EX even though he is in the picture, and when you were together in a relationship close enough to be living together and having sexual relations you went on some other gals my space and made a remark that could be open to interpretation as to what you meant, and she of course as I would saw it as any way but good.....



You are in love, she tells you this, and you tell her this and you need to know where this relationship is going.....



You have not given a time span of days weeks or months, so it is hard to get anyidea where she is in her grief and trust issues, the fact that she has not left you flat is a good sign but not any gaurantee, This EX thing has more to it than is out in the open..... he needs to be dealt withby legal channels when she is ready, she may be just using him right now to gripe about you and process her grief, she may not want him to come to your house to flip out but she doesn't seem to be afraid to be with him,. What is the sons place in this, is he old enough to be torn up about his Dad not being with Mom...Do you and the son have quality time, and how will you ultimately feel raising another mans child after aborting your own???



Life is not so simple as to forgive or not forgive, and Love does NOT fix everything.....



I think that after a short time of what is going on you two do need to make plans for a future, with or with out each other, this stage you are in right now is not meant to be a long time stage, you both need to re evaluate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting