Sunday, December 6, 2009

My mother told me she can tell my girlfriend doesnt love me what should i do?

my girlfriend lives in her car.. lately she been sleepin on my couch.. i live with my mom.. my mom says my girlfriend doesnt love me she just wants somewhere to live, my girlfriend doesnt work she just stay mad at me alot.. i admit in the past i was abusive but i changed she get mad thinking that i'm goin thru her phone and stuff.. she told this girl she "missed her" and anotha one she asked "was she wet" then she met this girl at the mall.. she didnt give her number to her then cause i was around then she looked the girl up on myspace they been talking since then.. i tried to let go it hurts me tho damn lesbianism



My mother told me she can tell my girlfriend doesnt love me what should i do?

Wow, hate ourselves much? REally, so when you wake up in the morning and greet the day, you feel within you a purpose to be neglected by a lesbian? Buddy, give a crap about you! Fight for you! Do SOMETHING for you! And she isn't it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting