Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm still in love with my ex-girlfriend. She Dumped me for a guy she met on Myspace who lived c

We were on a long distance relationship for about 2 years, we had been together for 5. Recently, she called me and told me she still loved me, and I still can't get over her after 6 months.



She said she was confused and didn't know what to do in the situation, because she loved me and her boyfriend.



She was my first, so I have strong feelings for her, and don't tell me to move on, because I've tried the last 6 months, and I just end up missing her more.



I've tried dating other girls, but none of them were as great as she was.



My question is, what should I do about this? Part of me wants to try and get back with her, but the other part of me wonders if she'd break up with me for someone on Myspace again.



I'm still in love with my ex-girlfriend. She Dumped me for a guy she met on Myspace who lived closer to her.

Long term relationships are usually broken by women first.



You won't be able to control what happens or get into her brain. Don't insult her and your intelligence following general strategies.



You probably have a tough time ahead of you, and believe it or not, this is good. You'll see!



Having said that, you know what attracted her in the first place, so you indeed can do it again if you're interested.



Just in case you want, here is some great education:



http://genuineproductreviews.com/become_...



Good luck and you never know how life brings things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting