Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good love myspace headline ?

okay my newest myspace theme is love and i love having good themes which means i need a headlin that goes with it well my theme is like after a guy brakes up with a girl i tried this headline and it said he was my life then he broke my heart which i thought was a good one but i need more can u help me finsih it and then i will choose a best answer and use it thank u so much here is what it said '' He was my life,But then he broke my heart,



What is a good love myspace headline ?

He was my life, but then he broke my heart and now i feel like i'm falling apart...



What is a good love myspace headline ?

"He was first life to me, but brought death to my heart."



What is a good love myspace headline ?

"I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting