Monday, November 30, 2009

I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

My ex g/f finally told me why she broke up with me This is what she send to me in myspace ". u didnt hurt me at all. just our relationship if u really think about it...like common think....it wasnt funcitoning all that great. i mean we had fun hanging out sometimes. just like when there was a problem or something u wanted to talk to me about...we never could talk in person. and i thought it would go away after a while cuz i thought u were just shy..but after a while it just never did...i just didnt like how our relationship was...end of story...i dont have anything else to say about this..im sorry. I am really confused about all this We loved each other and she told me she loves me and wants to break up because of that!!! because we couldn't talk about important things person to person I wasn't really shy I just didn't want to fight with her while we were together so we solved our problem on msn or on myspace.. I really love this girl and I just dont know what to do.. anymore......



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

Strap on a pair of balls and just do what you think that you have to do so that you dont regret it later.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

Simple,move on and grow up.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

der is nadda wrong with loving sum1, esp ur ex. it just sounds to me dat ur both confused right now. take sum time out 2 get ur heads on straight, and then go back 4 her!



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

give it time and reevauluate your relationship. Try to figure out whats best for the both of you. If you feel that you should get back together then you have to work on communication. That's the key to any relationship especially an intimate one.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

Your addiction to the internet has seeped over into reality. You need to get in her face and shake her up a little bit and TELL HER HOW IT IS GOING TO BE DAMN IT!! Be a man damn it, women WANT drama...They want a man to TAKE CONTROL and be A MAN! Think Frank Sinatra, think Elvis, think Niezchte (google him). Make her meet you somewhere and TELL HER HOW IT'S GONNA BE!! Have a couple of lines ready to say to her.... You can do it, just admit to her that you allowed the internet to get in the way, you love her and that SHE IS YOUR GAL AND THAT'S THE END OF THE DAMN STORY!! Go to it man!! good luck, and email me if you need help, Jack



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

buddy, COMMUNICATION IS NUMBER ONE, followed by selflessness. You are not a good communicator. You obviously frustrated her SO BAD that she felt the relationship was no good and had no future!



Let go, Live, and Learn.



Perhaps next time you'll remember your huge mistake and you'll respect the next one more enough to TALK FACE TO FACE and be open.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

From what I have heard and seen and read, "love" is a huuuuge concept. It doesn't mean just that two people like each other physically and emotionally, it also means a lot of other things. If you are able to talk to her about things you'd generally talk with your male friends, you feel really comfortable having her around even when you are not at your best physically (when in bed with measles or a bad cold!), or when you can bear to be by her side when she is similarly situated. Well, it's the same for her (and for everybody else for that matter).



Further, what is all this about myspace??? Please. Who told you that you can express yourself properly online? If you feel really comfortable at all around her, you should be talking to her direct, not over the phone or (Heavens forbid) on a chat site!!! If you really love her, you ought to overcome your shyness (if shyness it is) and talk to her directly. If you can't, find someone else whom you are okay with, and let your "ex" get on with her life.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

if she wants to end it just let it go. you can't make anyone love you. now is the time for you to work on yourself it doesn't make you less of a man if you learn to talk face to face put yourself in her shoes what if she didn't talk to you. do onto others as you would want them to do to you. you will be fine if its meant to be it will be. learn to love yourself when you do you can love with no problem and communicate with no problem. we all go thru things just be strong enuf to deal with it. if its meant to be you will find each other again. good luck hun



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

For Heaven's Sake, start talking to her. You don't solve problems by talking on the internet. You solve them face to face. That's when you can look a person right in the face and tell them your feelings and your fears. That's also when that person can look into your eyes and talk to your soul. The internet doesn't have eyes and it certainly doesn't have a soul. You go back to her and ask her if you can sit down with her and talk out the problems and try to come to some solutions. Don't get angry, Don't fight, just talk. Go to a park and talk, or just sit at home and talk. If you feel yourself getting angry, stand up and walk around for a moment and take a deep breath, then get back to the conversation. You might find that this is exactly what you need to do. If you love this girl, and you know she loves you, get your butt over there fella, take some flowers, and apologize for being such an idiot. Talk to her from your heart and be honest about it. You might find that the face to face approach is much more pleasant than you think it is. The only rule you need to remember is DON'T DO ANY YELLING.



Talk like a normal, smart man who has finally figured out how to keep his lady love.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

FIGHT FOR HER!!!!



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

same her , nothing to do , if she thinks in a different way she will call as i see because she has balls and knows what she wants in her life .



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

Whoa! Hold your horses! You really have to give this some thought.



So you're telling me that you two are together over MSN/MySpace? Hmmm... lemme think about this one.....................................



Assuming that you two did meet and dated in person (no marriage ceremonies on Asheron's Call or any online game), it seems that the girl did point out some interesting facts, and in your case, you have provided some of the answers I would have said.



So you're a nice guy, in touch with your sensitive side, never to raise a trivial arguement with her, and will answer her every beck and call whenever she pleases. Honestly you're being too needy, and sometimes it's not a nice thing for any woman (check out the movie Bedazzled). In the perfect world, men are gentlemen and women are worshiped, and loyal to their husbands. In the real world, it's pretty much the same and what makes it so different is that women do think differently like the men.



Being in a relationship can't always be sunny days, and eventually you'd need knee and elbow pads in order to get into one. It's true that it's a war between the sexes, and being in love is no different. From her viewpoint, she couldn't picture a future with you, considering that her love life was on a scale that doesn't include sparks that create wars. If you watch Animal Planet, the male of any species would strut their stuff (including dancing penguins LOLZ) to attract a mate. For spiders they eat their mate. I'm not saying that you should do the chicken walk to get her back, that's being mental. But what I'm about to suggest is to look into yourself and see if there are still fireworks, and not just flashes of light, but with the explosions as well in yourself.



Honestly your relationship is already DOA, unless you find a way to get the spark of life in her eyes for you by not surrendering yourself to her will, but by allowing her that it's not a one-sided love and that it involves two to get the needed friction to create that bright and explosive sparks in your love life.



It's up to you, man.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

It's possible that she got tired of being just a girlfriend. Perhaps she wants to be a wife. Since you didn't ask, she broke up with you, so that she would be free to meet men that want a true adult relationship, meaning marriage. I find guy amusing when they cry about a girl breaking up after years- but at the same time refusing to marry the girl.



I am confused!!! I love my ex gf!!! what should I do.......?

Wow, I was in a similar situation and at the end of the day you put more effort in the relationship thna she did. Your feeling were 100% genuine and hers weren't, it's hard to say it was a waste of time because your feelings have been strong for this girl but we have to question on how she really felt about you. The best thing to do now is to move on and show her that you can do this by yourself. The best way to get over it is to talk to people close to you to get positive feedback and TRUST....IT WORKS



Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting