Monday, November 30, 2009

2 girls are all in love with my boyfriend!(help)?

ok heres the deal my boyfriend has a myspace and there is some girls on there who always fight over him online he says he does not think of them like that only as friends but he still has them as top friends and talks to them should i dump him?I don`t know if i should believe him or not what if he is actually seeing all 3 of us?What would yall do in my situation i want to look at the girls profiles but they are both on private



2 girls are all in love with my boyfriend!(help)?

try to add them and see it or tell him to move the two girl of the top friend and put u or tell him to delete them of the myspace friend and tell him not to talk to them if he does I think u should break up with him or they r just his friend so ask him careful before u tell him to delete them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared hosting